Re: Moving pkgsrc-wip away from SourceForge

I agree that we should move away from sourceforge, and I don't see a
good reason for staying with CVS either.

I would really prefer to self-host the repository though, and a VM for
that is already available; otherwise we might end up in the same
position that we have with sourceforge now in a couple of years again.

From the contributor side that'll be less effort than with sourceforge
now to get push access (just send an ssh public key to me or another
wip admin).

For me there are two open points.

* I prefer hg to git, so it's not as clearcut to me as it seems to be
  for most people in this discussion that we should switch to git.

* I want a good conversion of the wip repository (see my
  tech-repository post).

 Thomas