Re: Can't build devel/autoconf on NetBSD/amd64 6.1.5

Marc Baudoin <babafou%babafou.eu.org@localhost> écrit :
> Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> écrit :

> > > [...]
> > >
> > > This is it! Several of them were not executable.  And now
> > > devel/autoconf builds properly.  Thanks!
> > >
> > > Shouldn't there be a pkgtools/mkfixperms or so to make sure the
> > > right files are executable, if CVS can't handle that properly?
> >
> > Yes, I'd like to see this. I've had to fix it several times already
> > on bulk builders ...
>
> I'll do that in a few minutes.

Something like that?
#! /bin/sh

cd /usr/pkgsrc/mk || exit 1

echo 'Checking permissions on some files inside /usr/pkgsrc/mk'
echo ''

for f in					\
buildlink3/show-buildlink3.sh			\
checksum/checksum				\
checksum/distinfo.awk				\
extract/extract					\
fetch/fetch					\
gnu-config/config.guess				\
gnu-config/config.sub				\
gnu-config/missing				\
pbulk/pbulk.sh					\
pkgformat/pkg/list-dependencies			\
pkgformat/pkg/reduce-depends.awk		\
pkgformat/pkg/reduce-resolved-depends.awk	\
pkgformat/pkg/register-dependencies		\
pkgformat/pkg/resolve-dependencies		\
pkginstall/usergroup-check			\
plist/doc-compress				\
plist/libtool-expand				\
scripts/binpkg-cache				\
scripts/binpkg-scan				\
scripts/chkdatabase.awk				\
scripts/depends-depth-first.awk			\
scripts/fail					\
scripts/genindex.awk				\
scripts/genreadme.awk				\
scripts/mkdatabase				\
scripts/mkreadme				\
scripts/pkg_path				\
scripts/remove_todo				\
scripts/shell-lib				\
scripts/shlib-type				\
tools/msgfmt.sh					\
wrapper/test-transform.sh
do
	perms=`stat -f %Lp $f`
	if [ $perms != 755 ]
	then
		echo "Permissions on $f are wrong: $perms"
		echo "-> setting to 755"
		chmod 755 $f
	fi
done