Re: (devel/pcre-ocaml) Githubify the package

On Sunday 24 May 2015 10:09:10 you wrote:
> Jaap,
> Shall I Githubify devel/pcre-ocaml ? Or Could you commit ?
> (Mainly my concern is easiness to find a update of the package).

I've just committed a slightly modified version - you can't remove the
DISTNAME/PKGNAME bit, because ocaml.mk automatically prefixes
packages with "ocaml-". (That seemed like a good idea at the time, but
I'm beginning to think I might reconsider. For the moment, however, it is
still needed)

  Jaap

--
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that in emergencies."