Re: /bin/pwd defaults (Re: devel/gobject-introspection build can't find 'glib/gmacros.h')

On Fri, May 22, 2015 at 11:25:23AM +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> > Can you be more specific?   Don't do what?   Don't use buildlink3?
> > Don't allow symbolic links?  Don't use /bin/pwd on Darwin?
>
> Don't use symlinks in PREFIX OR WRKOBJDIR.

We should document that pkgsrc limitation.   I can add a note about
PREFIX to README.MacOSX.

It would be nice if bootstrap could check PREFIX for symlinks at pkgsrc
init time (e.g. something along the lines of checkarg_sane_absolute_path).

chuck