Announcement: pkgsrcCon 2015

Hi,

pkgsrcCon 2015 is happening on the weekend of July 4th and 5th in Berlin.
Developers, contributors, and users are all welcome to attend.

The venue is provided by co.up [1]. We have reserved the 3rd floor at:
	Adalbertstr. 8
	10999 Berlin, Germany

More details can be found at:
	http://pkgsrc.pub/pkgsrcCon/2015/

*** Registration

The conference is free. Registration is optional but greatly appreciated.
Send an email to wiedi%frubar.net@localhost and include details like:

 - When will you arrive? When will you depart?
 - In which hotel do you stay?
 - Do you need help with booking the hotel or travel?
 - Do you want to join Friday and Saturday dinner?
 - Do you want to hold a talk? On which topic?
 - Is there anything else we need to know? Special requirements of any kind?

*** Call for presentations

Everyone is welcome to make a presentation. So please do! If you already have
title or topic please let me know. Better yet, if you (already!) have slides
please also send those so they can be published after the event.

If you have any questions or suggestions don't hesitate to contact me.
I look forward to seeing you in July!

Best regards,
Sebastian

[1] http://co-up.de