pkgsrc shirts

Hi everyone-

I have setup some basic pkgsrc logo shirts for sale on cafepress.

I know they are kind of expensive for UK/EU now so I am evaluating
some other options there.  (http://www.shirtinator.eu/)

I am also evaluating for .jp (http://www.mbprints.com/) but it's more
difficult for me to choose someone there.

Please buy shirts.  :)  Small profits are generated for TNF, just like
NetBSD shirts.

Thanks,
Matt

p.s. if you have experience with shirtinator or mbprints let me know
good or bad, I will try to get something basic setup in the next week
or two for more affordable overseas options, pending approval from
finance-exec%netbsd.org@localhost, anyway.

p.p.s.  I will also take other design ideas if it will generate more
than one sale.