Aw: Re: Font problem while running LaTeX

> I generally install print/teTeX, which brings in ~everything.  The -bin
> package is unlikely to be sufficient; I would expect that's an attempt
> to separate things that go in share and can be used across platforms
> From things that cannot.

On the teTeX homepage it is writtem:

I (Thomas Esser) have decided not to make new releases of teTeX any more (May 2006). The information below might get out of date as time goes by. I suggest anybody interested in teTeX to join the TeX Live project.

Is this still correct? There is also a texlive package in pkgsrc. Can it be assumed that texlive is more up-to-date than teTeX (on NetBSD)?

Carsten