amanda 3 with scsi tape?

I just updated a machine to amanda 3.3.1 (which should be updated) via
pkgsrc on an up-to-date netbsd-5 amd64 system.  The amanda.conf has:

  tapedev "/dev/nrst0"

and I get

  ERROR: chg-single: error opening device '/dev/nrst0': "/dev/nrst0" is not a valid device name.

This is an LTO2 scsi drive, and it seems to be working fine (I can use
"mt fsf" etc. on it).

Is anyone successfully running an amanda server?  Does your tapedev look
different?