Re: Android adb toolkit on NetBSD, any takers?

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 07:12:20PM +0100, Tobias Nygren wrote:
> I added the package to pkgsrc-wip. Please test it if you are able.

I replied separately with a patch and other package related points.

I get the following error with this adb version:

    error: device offline

Do you know any workarounds?

The same device worked with the following version of adb on Linux:

     android-tools-adb:i386 (4.2.2+git20130529-3~bpo70+1)

May be it depends on android version? Sad if higher versions of adb don't
work on lower versions of android. If that is the case, we may need
separate packages of adb as well.

Mayuresh