pkgsrc-2014Q4 packages for OS X now available

I'm pleased to announce that binary packages for OS X based on
pkgsrc-2014Q4 are now available.

New in this quarterly release are 64-bit packages built on Mavericks
using clang, in addition to the regular 32-bit package set built on
Snow Leopard.  The available package counts according to pkgin are:

  32-bit: 11,695 packages
  64-bit: 11,487 packages

We also have a re-designed site which should hopefully be clearer than
the previous one and includes some additional documentation:

  http://pkgsrc.joyent.com/

Installation instructions for OS X are here:

  http://pkgsrc.joyent.com/install-on-osx/

The general pkgsrc-2014Q4 announcement is here:

  https://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-users/2015/01/02/msg020854.html

The bulk build reports for this release are here:

  http://us-east.manta.joyent.com/pkgsrc/public/reports/Darwin/2014Q4/i386/20150115.2138/meta/report.html
  http://us-east.manta.joyent.com/pkgsrc/public/reports/Darwin/2014Q4/x86_64/20150119.1719/meta/report.html

Please report any bugs or feature requests specifically related to
this binary package set on our GitHub issues page:

  https://github.com/joyent/pkgsrc/issues

Thanks!