changing amanda defaults

I'm going to make two changes to amanda, to make it build on OS X and
generally make the build less fragile:

  turn off kerberos as a default option.   My belief is that no one is
  actually using this.  Speak up if you object.

  add "--without-ndmp", which avoids some xdrproc_t hair which fails on
  OSX because of a changed type.  But upstream thinks this ndmp stuff
  isn't needed.  Again, please object if this bothers you.