URL in mk/fetch/sites.mk (Re: check-update

In relating to execute check update faster, I am curious on
URL's listed in  mk/fetch/sites.mk.

With my small perl script, with (pkgsrc) net/httping,
I had edit on the file.

Perl script
  http://www.ki.nu/~makoto/pkgsrc/check_MASTER_SITE

  Running this script without any argument edits
   directly mk/fetch/sites.mk after long networking
   interraction (and error listing).

Result diff
  http://www.ki.nu/~makoto/pkgsrc/mk/fetch-sites.mk.diff-4

I'm not sure my check-update runs faster or not after the
patch applied, but I have this (kind of) patch always applied
recently.

Thank you for your attention,
---
mef%NetBSD.org@localhost
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.