[RESOLVED] Re: pkg_add issue

I solved this issue, I had configured PKG_PATH by adding this line to the root .shrc
    PKG_PATH="http://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/$(uname -s)/$(uname -m)/$(uname -r|cut -f '1 2' -d.)/All"
I got this line from the quickstart guide on pkgsrc.org
the above line didnt work and caused the error i was getting
but by adding a "/" at the end of it everything became fine

so with this line, everything is fine

PKG_PATH="http://ftp.NetBSD.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/$(uname -s)/$(uname -m)/$(uname -r|cut -f '1 2' -d.)/All/"