PRIVATE....

HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC)
30/12/2014

ATTN:

Further  to our investigations on the recent cyber crimes in the
United Kingdom.We are aware that you were a victim of such fraudulent
activities between 2010-2014  involving a fraudulent online bank.Her
Majesty Revenue and Customs (HMRC)department of the United Kingdom
have made necessary arrangement for each victim of such cyber crime to
be duly compensated.Please kindly get back to the kevin Miller  via the
email below  for further information (kevinsdesk2009%info.al@localhost).