Re: security/pinentry* converting to use Makefile.common

In the post of myself:
| Subject: security/pinentry* converting to use Makefile.common
| Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 14:41:10 +0900

> I'd like to update security/pinentry* from 0.8.3 to 0.9.0. But
> before doing that, I would convert them to use Makefile.common.

I did converted to using Makefile.common type, thank you.
Then trying to update 0.9.0, but something is strange.

In 0.9.0 ChangeLog, said -gtk and -qt won't be available
----------
  Release 0.9.0.
   ( .. omitted .. )
  Remove support form QT3 and GTK+-1.
  * configure.ac: Remove old qt and gtk+-1 support.
  * Makefile.am: Ditto.
So I did update to 0.8.4 first.

I think it should be OK to remove security/pinentry-{gtk,qt}.
But is there any reason to leave them with 0.8.4 ?

Thank you,
---
mef%NetBSD.org@localhost
Makoto Fujiwara,
Chiba, Japan, Narita Airport and Disneyland prefecture.