ghostscript confusion

Hi!

I'm confused by ghostscript.

There's the AGPL version maintained at
http://ghostscript.sourceforge.net/ or http://ghostscript.com which is
in pkgsrc as ghostscript-agpl (9.15 currently).

Then we have a package called ghostscript-gpl, which uses the same
master site though, just an older version (9.05 currently).

And then I found a recent announcement in gnu.announce about GNU
ghostscript-9.14 which is maintained at
http:/www.gnu.org/software/ghostscript/

Should we switch our ghostscript-gpl package to use that master
site/homepage and update to 9.14, or is it completely different from
what we have in the ghostscript-gpl package?

Clarifications very welcome.

Thanks,
 Thomas