[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Old Index]
I've just released nih-0.13.0 (pkgtools/nih),
binary package manager for pkgsrc.
Feel free to test it and use.
Major changes in this release:
NIH_<subcommand>_OPTS variables were introduced. With their help one
can configure defaults from config file.
NIH_OPTS config variable was also introduced.
- new option -n was added.
- Option -D doesn't remove temporary directory.
- New options -v and -V were added.
- NO_REQPROV_CHECK and NO_REQPROV_CHECK config variables were
removed. Use NIH_INSTALL_OPTS instead.
- does not need "nih refresh -b".
Thanks to Andrey N. Oktyabrski for the report!
- Finding a correct dependency now works correctly if dependency
- Unicity problem in "nih install PKGNAME" was fixed.
- Analysing file conflicts now works correctly with files
containing a space character.
- Fix in saving ~/.nih/installed_* files
- Check for version emptyness in "fake packages" was added.
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.
Main Index |
Thread Index |