lang/guile16 to be removed soon

On or after 3 December I will rm the lang/guile16 package.  There are
two newer versions of guile (1.8 and 2.0) in pkgsrc, and 1.6 is so old
(really, 1.8 has been out for so long) that my belief is that no one is
still using it.  There's only one package in pkgsrc that still uses it
(tex2page) and I believe that package has no users, and upstream isn't
making releases available so it can't be updated.  So I'll delete that
too.

If this causes problems, please speak up and explain.