Re: makeinfo build problem with security/heimdal (patch)

On Sat, Nov 01, 2014 at 05:25:27PM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 31, 2014 at 08:13:22PM +0100, Matthias Ferdinand wrote:
> > security/heimdal fails to build with modern texinfo (pkgsrc is at 5.2):
>
> When I build heimdal, the info file is not regenerated, so it doesn't
> matter if the source files are compilable with 5.2.
>
> Can you please check what triggers the rebuild?

good catch! Stepping on my own toes apparently. Probably because of

    WARNING: 'makeinfo' is missing on your system.  You should only need it if
             you modified a '.texi' or '.texinfo' file, or any other file

at the end of the build, at some point I have "fixed" the Makefile by
appending "makeinfo" to USE_TOOLS. And by now I already forgot about
that "fix".
Must have worked on the build host when I tried it at the time...

Thank you
Matthias