Re: XFCE 4.10

Hi,

On Wed, Aug 13, 2014 at 01:52:31PM +0200, ff%freddyfisker.dk@localhost wrote:
> There is an instruction at xfce.org on how to install Xfce 4.10 from source:
>
> http://docs.xfce.org/xfce/building
>
> I hope it can be helpful to build Xfce 4.10 to pkgsrc.

I allways wondered why we can't download the entire distro in one go thus
ensuring all the files/packages are in sync and working. Then either a
xfce4-base package, xfce4-extras, xfce4-... whatever mega packages can be
build and not 20 variants with their own patches etc.etc. Saves lots of update
hassle and if there is a new distro file, just port that one instead of
porting X other packages everywhere. See, Firefox is also one package and not
20!

With regards
Reinoud