Re: lang/gcc-aux fails on something related to libiconv

> Ich hab da jetzt keine besondere Idee mehr, au=DFer: Du hast nach dem
> pkg_delete ein 'make clean' gemacht, oder?
 > Thomas

Ich habe nach dem 'make install' 'make clean clean-depends' gemacht.

After successful 'make install', I ran 'make clean clean-depends'.

I can try with FreeBSD, using FreeBSD ports, not pkgsrc.

Actually, the build succeeded on the other computer with FreeBSD-current amd64.

Tom