Re:custom company gift company

Please reply your enquiry to etc-sales%vip.163.com@localhost

Dear Client

We are mugs factory,we custom different mugs for clients, the following mugs
for choice, meanwhile we also custom other mugs shapes as per clients request,
welcome your enquiry

Our features:

Minimum Order quantity from 1000pcs

High fire kiln printing,logo color never fade,  Microwave & Dishwasher safe

Choice of Packaging: Gift Box, White Box, Plain Packaging

We can delivery mugs directly to your warehouse

Best Regards,

Joyce

Sales Manager| European eternal commodity Co.,ltd

Expert in the MUGS Industry

T (0086-150-36068878) | F (371) 61605160| E etc-sales%vip.163.com@localhost

Click below for the full story!
http://allstarhealthandfitness.com/newspromotions.php?action=fullnews&id=11