Re: man-page suffixes on Solaris 10

Indeed, that file fell out of sync. I have no idea why, though. As far
as I can tell, I haven't even edited it locally (unlike e.g.
mk/tools/tools.SunOS.mk). After updating SunOS.mk, installation of
man-pages works again. Thanks!!!!

Have you also fixed the suffixes of the files installed during
bootstrap? I still get pkg_info.0 et al. For ages I have been doing
this

find . -name '*.0' | sed 's/.\/cat\(.\)\/\(.*\)\.0$/\2.0
cat\1\/\2\.\1/' | xargs -L1 ln -s

right after bootstrap inside the man directory as a quick'n'dirty workaround.

--
Joern Clausen
http://www.oe-files.de/photography/