How long before all binary packages are compiled for the new release?

Hello,

now that pkgsrc-2014Q2 has been officially released (although I have
seen it already a couple of days ago on the main ftp site), out of
curiosity I've noticed that, at least for NetBSD/x86_64, 6.1 is still
linked to 6.0_2014Q1, and 6.0_2014Q2 is populated with old binaries
that don't seem to have been updated.

How long before all binaries are built for the new stable release? And
when will 6.1 point to  6.0_2014Q2 ? Are the two things related? That
is, will the symlink be altered only when all binary packages are made
available?

Thanks

--
Ottavio