Re: Removing flags from ${CONFIGURE_ARGS}

HAS_CONFIGURE actually did the trick - good thinking.

On 06/07/14 19:49, Aleksej Saushev wrote:

Jason Bacon <> writes:

Is there a standardized way to *remove* something from CONFIGURE_ARGS?

I'm packaging NCBI BLAST, which has a configure script that
doesn't support --with-libintil-prefix, among other things.

I thought I saw a method for this some time back, but I can't
find anything in the guide or any examples in other packages.
You can use HAS_CONFIGURE instead of GNU_CONFIGURE as a workaround.