Re: [HEADS UP] default font installation path changed

wiz@ wrote:

> I've changed pkgsrc to install fonts per default into share/fonts/X11
> (instead of lib/X11/fonts, which it was for historical reasons), and
> bumped PKGREVISIONs of all affected packages.
> Let me know if you I missed anything. This should be basically no
> visible change to most users, except if you modify your fontpath,
> e.g. in your .xinitrc.

Could you also add a new directory in
<!-- Font directory list -->

        <dir prefix="xdg">fonts</dir>
        <!-- the following element will be removed in the future -->
and also send pullup requests for all netbsd-6* branches?

Probably it's better to menttion to add a new directory
in ~/.config/fontconfig/fonts.conf or /etc/fonts/local.conf
for users of past NetBSD releases (and users who won't run
etcupdate(8) after upgrade).

Izumi Tsutsui