problem building x11/xfwp

Hi,

I'm having trouble getting x11/xfwp to build (included in
meta-pkgs/modular-xorg)

seems to be several issues in io.c

First problem was the use of swab(), to get around that issue I set
CFLAGS+= -D_XOPEN_SOURCE=700 in mk.conf

I then receive 'implicit declaration of bcopy' error, so if I set CFLAGS
+= -DX_USEBFUNCS in mk.conf, I receive an error 'function declaration
isn't a prototype ... void bcopy(); (in X11/Xfuncs.h)

Also receiving 'unused variable time_zone' in function
'ProcessNewClientConnection', with an error that storage size of
'time_zone' isn't known.
struct timezone time_zone;

It seems like io.c is calling deprecated and obsolete functions..

But I don't think I really need xfwp in my setup, so maybe it's better for
me to remove the requirement from the meta-pkgs and get on with the rest
of the build..

This system is an x86_64 GNU/Linux running Linux 3.14.4, gcc v4.8.2, and
glibc v2.19

Any tips/pointers much appreciated.

Thank you,

--