Re: midori-0.4.9nb11 segfaults on Netbsd 6.1.4/amd64

On 5/17/2014 1:17 PM, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
Thanks Christos. I am reading the ktrace man page. Could you or anybody else point me to the correct syntax for this command? For example could I use ktruss instead: ktruss /usr/pkg/bin/midori -o midori.trace Would that work?

Something like this should do it:

ktrace -di /usr/pkg/bin/midori
kdump > midori.trace

The trace is likely to be large, so you might want to make it available somewhere and post a link.

Eric