Claws-mail and HTML

Hello,

I noticed that neither claws-mail-dillo-viewer nor
claws-mail-gtkhtml-viewer exist anymore.  Is there now another
alternative to view HTML mail using Claws-mail?

Although minimal, the dillo viewer plugin used to work fine for me,
especially that I seldom receive HTML-only mail; it's still better than
having to read HTML as-is...  This plugin was removed with a comment
about it being deprecated.  If there is no alternative, and I manage to
make it work, would it be accepted again in the official tree?

Thanks,
--
Matt