monotone-1.1 released

Dear maintainers,

I'm writing to you because your email appears in some distribution's
package of monotone. We, the monotone developers, have just released
version 1.1 of monotone and would appreciate, if you would package it,
again.

The bugs fixed hopefully reduce the amount of patches to apply. Other
than that, note that botan 1.10 is now supported, so we recommend to
recompile with that version, even though older versions (back to 1.6.x)
should still work as well.

Regards

Markus Wanner