Re: Request to update libburn and to package Xfburn

Hi,

> Since you seem to be in contact with the author, please tell him to
> link to the latest release from the webpage.

It has a home page ? :))

Yeah,
  http://goodies.xfce.org/projects/applications/xfburn
was already out of sync when Freddy and i built xfburn from
plain source tarball. I'll ping David Mohr.

Vice versa:
The pkgsrc-wip page
  http://pkgsrc-wip.sourceforge.net/
asks to post test reports to pkgsrc-wip-discuss%lists.sourceforge.net@localhost.
But that list is too closed for the casual tester.

As we are at the topic: How to notify you about new releases
of my stuff ?
Is there some mailing list or an entity which could click the
"follow" button on http://freecode.com/projects/libburnia ?

In any case, thanks for packaging.

Have a nice day :)

Thomas