Re: firefox: search box not working, some plugins not working

On 13 April 2014 12:00, Thomas Klausner <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 08:52:01AM +0000, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
>> Have you tried backing up your old .mozilla profile and create a brand
>> new one? Or starting in safe mode?
>
> I wrote "Both of these happen even if I move $HOME/.mozilla away."

Sorry, I've missed that. In which case you don't need to start in safe mode.

> How do I start in safe mode?

Help> Restart with add-ons disabled
or from command line: firefox -safe-mode

By the way, I have 6.1.3 and installed from pkgin, no problems here,
actually it's a bit faster than ff-26.

--
Ottavio