Re: package failures related to -current freetype updates, etc.

"John D. Baker" <jdbaker%mylinuxisp.com@localhost> writes:

> On Tue, 1 Apr 2014, John D. Baker wrote:
>
>> Perhaps in addition to cleaning out *.pc files, I need to clean out
>> 'freetype-config' and have it rebuilt too?
>
> That's the answer.  'freetype-config' was stale.  Specifically, it
> contained lines like:
>
>   libs=%LIBS_CONFIG%
>   staticlibs=%STATICLIBS_CONFIG%
>
> Deleteing it from OBJDIR and DESTDIR and rebuilding causes it to contain
> and report reasonable values.

So that means there's likely a bug in a make rule that caused it not to
get rebuilt.  But on March 12 and 26th freetype-config got rebuilt for
me (after a full build from no objdir on January 12).  I'm just doing
normal update builds (BUILD-NetBSD from sysutils/etcmanage).