Re: pkgsrcCon 2014

On 20/02/2014 13:25, Ottavio Caruso wrote:
On 20 February 2014 14:10, Jaap Boender <jaapb%homeworld.netbsd.org@localhost>
wrote:
This year's pkgsrcCon will be organised in London, UK, on the campus of
Middlesex University, on June 21 and 22, 2014.

How long in advance do you have to register? I'd love to be there but
I am abroad and am not sure if I can be in London for late June.

Well, it'd be helpful if people register as early as they can, but provided that not everyone do so, it shouldn't be a problem if you register even two weeks in advance.

Are there any costs involved?

Not for the conference as such - only transport, accommodation, food and (optionally) buying souvenirs. The University has agreed to provide some light refreshments during the conference as well.

best,

  Jaap

--
"Then I'll tell the truth. We're allowed to do that in emergencies."