Re: ld: cannot find -lsqlite3 on NetBSD 5 machines

> The latest pkgsrc tree gives this issue on NetBSD 5 machines (amd64,
> macppc) after updating sqlite3 to sqlite3-3.8.3.1. So far it's happening
> in both textproc/xmlrpc-c and www/curl.
>
> Is anyone else seeing this?

Yes as a matter of fact. I figured I had buggered something when I cleaned
up my pkgsrc/packages directory (ran out of space during the update) and
have deinstalled and am trying to rebuild that branch of my pkgsrc tree...
In my case it is just samba and git-base (and dependencies including curl)
driving the issue... my rebuild is still in progress, but hopefully it
resolves...