Re: libcddb fails to work properly on big-endian systems

On 01/09/14 13:06, Thomas Klausner wrote:
On Wed, Jan 08, 2014 at 08:19:57PM +0000, Dave Tyson wrote:
Patching the code to use type socklen_t instead of type_t seems to fix the
problem on sparc64 without any ill effects on i386/amd64 systems.
Thanks. I've committed your patch to pkgsrc.

Please can someone look at getting the fix pulled up
Pulled up where, do you mean to pkgsrc-2013Q4?

Sorry. I mean't committed, which you have done. Thanks.

Can you please send the patch upstream? :)
  Thomas

I'll send the patch upstream. The last release was in April 2009 and not a lot seems to
have happened since. May be a while before this is integrated...

Cheers,
Dave

Phone: 07805784357
Open Source O/S: www.netbsd.org