Re: elinks javascript

On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 02:49:48AM +0000, pevnia%hushmail.com@localhost wrote:
> How does one get javascript working under www/elinks?  Uncommenting the
> option in options.mk did not seem to do the trick.  If it is not available in
> elinks, are there any terminal web browsers that support it?

I tried hard once and gave up, now don't recollect what all I tried.
Firstly, elinks is very slow at releasing things. www/elinks is very old,
yet still the latest rc version!  Their development version is far ahead
and you might want to try it. (I never tried.) If it works for you, may be
it is a wip candidate.

Mayuresh.