Re: wm/olvwm glyph font

Hello Thomas,

  wiz> Did you install the xfont set when you installed NetBSD?

    I did the "full install", which probably includes xfont.  I
neglected to mention in my previous post that I'm using
vncserver, which I understand builds its own (old?) X server.
This morning I have made /usr/pkg/lib/X11/fonts a symlink to
/usr/X11R7/lib/X11/fonts, merging their contents.

    fonts/font-sun-misc contains olcursor, olgl10, olgl12,
olgl14 and olgl19, which look like they might be related to
OpenLook.  I've built and installed it but still get the
same error message.

  wiz> If not: I'm not sure which font it is looking for,
     > but probably 'pkg_add modular-xorg-fonts' will fix it.

    I just found that in meta-pkgs/modular-xorg-fonts.  I'm
fetching that now and will try it. Thanks for the suggestion!

-Andy Ball