Re: Suggestion for new package in pkgsrc: revelation

On Tue, Sep 17, 2013 at 06:25:05AM +0200, Adrian Immanuel Kieß wrote:
> would like to make the suggestion to add revelation to pkgsrc.
>
> It is a very handy tool, a password manager with GTK interface. It
> allows to categorize all passwords and export the password file to an
> HTML file, by example, for easy printing.
>
> Using it already under Debian and served me very well so far.

I've made a package for it, it's in wip/revelation.

I've not imported it to pkgsrc itself because
a) we're in the freeze
b) there's some problem: When I start it up, it complains

Missing configuration data

Revelation could not find its configuration data, please reinstall Revelation.

Perhaps one of your GNOME guys can take a look at what I missed :)

Btw, I can recommend security/keepassx for the same task.

Cheers,
 Thomas