Re: emacs-24.3: test request

On 07/09/2013 17:15, Thomas Klausner wrote:
Is there a useful stack overflow debugging tool for NetBSD?
The valgrind port seems to have ground to a halt in 2007 :(

No - NetBSD sorely needs one.
I have tried other tools, but they don't really help my development needs.

FreeBSD-7 has a working valgrind port which worked very well for plugging memory issues in dhcpcd for the BSD specific code. But their latest attempt port fails for my on FreeBSD-9, mainly when a daemon forks or calls a newer function such as posix_spawn or pselect.

Roy