heimdal build stuck at roken

I'm fairly sure git doesn't require Kerberos.  Check what you're using for PKG_OPTIONS.scmgit and PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS.

On Thursday, 5 September 2013, Greg Troxel wrote:

  I'm (still) stuck at building scmgit, and turned out make-ing roken
  upon building heimdal is the source of the trouble like this:

I wasn't aware that git needed kerberos.  I wonder if that should be
optional.

What OS and version, and pkgsrc versions?  With netbsd-6, pkgsrc-2013Q2,
heimdal builds fine.

      In file included from bswap.c:35:
      roken.h:207:2: error: #error Missing dirfd() and ->dd_fd
      *** Error code 1

That makes it look like your system is missing dirfd().

--
FT2(SS) Byron Grobe, USN
USS Providence (SSN-719)