Re: wm/enlightenment vs. x11/enlightenment

Am 30.08.2013 um 11:09 schrieb OBATA Akio <obache%NetBSD.org@localhost>:

> Hi,
>
> Is there any reason to keep enlightenment in two categories, wm and x11?
> wm's one is 0.16, then x11 is 0.17 and noted as `Development Release',
> but 0.17 is only found in its HOMEPAGE.

wm/enlightenment is simply wrong, it's not a window manager, it's a desktop
environment.

0.17 is released, not development anymore. And if the X11 issues on NetBSD
wouldn't stop me from packaging, I would have terminology for e17 in pkgsrc
committed, too :P

Cheers
--
Jens Rehsack