Binary packages still missing from i386/5.1_2013Q2 ?

Is compilation still in progress for the 2013Q2 binary packages
for the i386 architecture?  I'm running 5.2_STABLE, and I usually
use the binaries for 5.1.  Just now I compared what I have (pkg_info)
with the list on the ftp site, and still missing are:

  SDL
  abiword
  agg
  cairo
  cairo-gobject
  cairomm
  firefox
  gegl
  gimp
  gnash
  gnumeric
  gnuplot
  goffice0.8
  graphviz
  gtk2+
  gtkmm
  gtkspell
  gutenprint-lib
  inkscape
  librsvg
  ms-ttf
  pango
  pangomm
  pangox-compat
  poppler-glib
  py27-cairo
  py27-gobject
  sane-frontends
  xsane
  xulrunner

That seems an unusually large list, including some pretty important
(to me!) stuff (firefox, gimp, gnuplot, and xsane in particular).
You guys are usually great about making the binary packages available,
so I'm wondering if something's the matter...

Anne.
--
Ms. Anne Bennett, as a private citizen:  anne%porcupine.montreal.qc.ca@localhost
Also reachable more officially at work:  anne%encs.concordia.ca@localhost