sqlite3 editline/readline on osx

.include "../../mk/readline.buildlink3.mk"

ERROR: editline is not an acceptable readline type for sqlite3-3.7.17.

I am getting this on sqlite3 in osx.  I don't have a readline/editline
prefrence set anywhere.

I don't think readline is definitely necessary for sqlite, so maybe
there's an issue in mk/readline.buildlink3.mk?
It looks like the FAIL was set explicitly if I didn't give a
preference, but maybe I wasn't following it exactly right.

Thanks,
Matt