Re: pkgsrc-2013Q2 randomly not creating packages for me. What can be wrong?

Sorry for following up to myself, but now's other odd

===> Cleaning for digest-20121220
ERROR: [] A package matching ``digest>=20010302'' should
ERROR:     be installed, but one cannot be found.  Perhaps there is a
ERROR:     stale work directory for ../../pkgtools/digest?
*** Error code 1

Certainly I've broke something.  But what is it? :)