audio/nas build error (needed badly for Qemu)

On NetBSD 6.1, i386, pkgsrc-current I get following error when building
audio/nas, which is needed by qemu:

Would appreciate leads, as I badly need qemu to be running again. I am
just recovering from a hard disk gone bad, hence all the recompilation.

config.status: creating config.h
=> Replacing sh interpreter in clients/audio/util/checkmail.
=> Checking for portability problems in extracted files
mv -f Makefile Makefile.bak
imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/pkg/lib/X11/config
Usage: tradcpp [options] [infile [outfile]]
Common options:
   -C               Retain comments
   -Dmacro[=def]    Predefine macro
   -Idir            Add to include path
   -M               Issue depend info
   -MD              Issue depend info and output
   -MM              -M w/o system headers
   -MMD             -MD w/o system headers
   -nostdinc        Drop default include path
   -Umacro          Undefine macro
   -undef           Undefine everything
   -Wall            Enable all warnings
   -Werror          Make warnings into errors
   -w               Disable all warnings
assertion "a->num == 0" failed: file "array.c", line 63, function
"array_cleanup"
/mnt/pkgsrc/pkgsrc/audio/nas/work/.tools/bin/imake: Signal 6.
  Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /mnt/pkgsrc/pkgsrc/audio/nas
*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/audio/nas