Re: Packet filter for netBSD 4.0

NetBSD-4.0 contains IPFilter and PF in base system.

On Mon, 10 Jun 2013 21:01:48 +0900, <> wrote:

Thanks for that clarification.  Is there a packet filter for NetBSD 4.0?

`iptables' is for Linux, so even if it is in pkgsrc, it will be marked as
`ONLY_FOR_LINUX', so it will not help you.

On Sun, 09 Jun 2013 01:12:44 +0900, Frank DeChellis <>

Hi there,

I am looking for a packet filter for netbsd 4.0 that can help with the
ANY attack.

The latest package tree does not have ³wip/iptables² in it and I am
trouble locating it on  I am thinking from reading that
does not have that functionality of limiting requests in a certain
amount of

What do some of you use?  Or where do I find iptables?

Thanks (again),

Frank DeChellis
President, Internet Access Worldwide
Welland, Ontario, Canada