make show-depends-options or show-options-depends?

How does one get the options of a package and all its dependencies in pkgsrc?

I used make show-depends-options, or was it make show-options-depends, but now
that doesn't work.

I just tested on an old NetBSD 5.1_STABLE installation from two years ago, and

make show-depends-options

worked.

Has that recently been removed from pkgsrc?  I use the current version of
pkgsrc.

I even ran, from a package directory, x11/zenity,
make -V .ALLTARGETS
and couldn't find show-depends-options anywhere, searching with the vi editor
(also "less").

Tom