Public announcements of binary packages releases ?

Hello

Since the availability of pkgin in base, I found it to be a very nice
tool to keep my systems up to date between pkgsrc releases.

However we only get the announcement on netbsd-announce of the pkgsrc
source code releases, and not of the availaibility of binaries.

Apart from watching regularly if something pops at
http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/i386/6.0_2013Q1/ or its
french mirror, I have no idea where to check when binaries for the
latest pkgsrc stable will be there.

What about the idea of telling in netbsd-announce when the pkgsrc
binaries are available for the most common architectures ( i386,amd64) ?

Emmanuel