Public announcements of binary packages releases ?

Since the availability of pkgin in base, I found it to be a very nice
tool to keep my systems up to date between pkgsrc releases.

However we only get the announcement on netbsd-announce of the pkgsrc
source code releases, and not of the availaibility of binaries.

Apart from watching regularly if something pops at or its
french mirror, I have no idea where to check when binaries for the
latest pkgsrc stable will be there.

What about the idea of telling in netbsd-announce when the pkgsrc
binaries are available for the most common architectures ( i386,amd64) ?