Re: Suggestions for WiFi Management utility

I confess that I wasn't aware of dhcpcd, just dhclient. Thanks for the pointer.

On Thu, Mar 28, 2013 at 10:11 AM, Roy Marples <> wrote:
On 26/03/2013 23:14, John Ruschmeyer wrote:
I'm considering putting NetBSD on a spare laptop of mine and would
like to avoid what has always been an annoyance for me- managing
wireless connections. Can anybody recommend a package which handles
finding available networks and connecting under a NetBSD environment?

If you use dhcpcd, then try out dhcpcd-gtk.
It interacts with wpa_supplicant.